Für Nutzer aus Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz gilt ausschließlich diese Regelung.
Privacy and data protection statement
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you about the scope and extend to which personal data is collected and processed on this website. Protecting your data is important for us and we would like to inform you about the measurements we take to achieve this
First we would like to point out that all data transfers via Internet imply a certain risk of vulnerability and abuse. An 100% security cannot be guarantied.
Please check this privacy statement each time you visit our website
Data Protection Officer
In our company a data protection officer is responsible for data protection and privacy issues. You can reach him and telos at:
telos Systementwicklung GmbH
20355 Hamburg in Deutschland
Fon: +49 40 450173 0
Per Email DSGVOw@telos.de
Further contact information can be found in our Imprint.
Handling of personal data
Collection, storage and usage of personal data
When visiting our website
When retrieving content from our website your browser transfers some data to our server without your interaction. This data gets store temporarily before it is eventually deleted automatically. This data includes:
- IP-Address of the requesting machine
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Website from which the access was initiated (Referrer-URL)
- Name and version of the browser used as well as information about your operating system
We process the fore-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Assuring proper connection establishment and data transfer
- Assuring convenient usage of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO (German equivalent to the EU GDPR).
Our legitimate interest in such data processing is derived from the reasons mentioned above.. Under no circumstances do we use such collected data to identify you personally.
When using our contact form
Processing data for the purpose of contacting you is kept in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your agreement.
After completing your request your collected and stored personal data will be automatically deleted unless storing such data is required by law or necessary for us to enforce or exercise legal rights or claims.
When using our shop
In our shop you can only place a requests for quotation RFQ or place real orders paying with credit card. The typical information for ordering is collected when using the shop.
- Requested items
- Your address information
- Your comments
- Your EU VAT number
- Date, time and IP-Address
During the RFQ process we create a temporary cookie to aggregate your information and to keep it consistent across multiple pages. This is common practice. We process your data based on the German DSGVO §6 Abs. 1 lit. b (Durchführung Bestellvorgänge) und c (Gesetzlich erforderliche Archivierung).
Processing such data is necessary to document the RFQ and possible subsequent contractual agreements. Your quotation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided after we have processed your RFQ.
In case you do not want to place a request for quotation you are free to place a real oder paying by credit card. For this we take us of the services of the American Company Stripe, Inc.
Stripe, Inc.Privacy Shield is available here https://stripe.com/privacy-shield-policy
Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to any third party except for the following reasons and if:
- You gave us explicit permission allowing us to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
- Disclosure of such data is necessary according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO for enforcing, exercising or defending of legal claims and it can be assumed that you have no particular need of protection for non-disclosure of said data
- In case Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO mandates that said data is disclosed as a legal requirement
- If it is lawful and required according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO to fulfill contractual obligations we have with you.
Cookies are small files automatically generated by your devices’s browser when you visit our website.
Cookies do not cause any damage to your system and they don’t contain any viruses or trojans.
The Cookie contains data specific to your particular device. However this does not mean that we can identify you personally with this data.
Cookies are useful because they enable collection of user data and analysis of how the website is being used by visitors to optimize and create the best possible customer experience.
Some cookies are temporary to your browsing session and deleted every time you close your browser. Other cookies remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your device’s cache. These Cookies allow us to store activity information such as your personal settings, inputs and selections.
These Cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined time period.
Processing the data from cookies mentioned above is necessary to safeguard our and third party’s legitimate interests according to § 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You may block cookies in most browsers by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware that by blocking our cookies you might not be able to use all parts of the website.
You are also free at any time to delete our cookies.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you might not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
You have the right to:
- Request information about your personal data processed by us. This can be done in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular you may request information about the purpose of data processing, the type of personal data used, the category of recipients to which your data is – or has been disclosed, the planned duration of data storage, the existence of any right you have for data correction or deletion, limitation or revocation of your consent to data processing, the existence of your right to file a complaint, the origin of your personal data unless this data was acquired by us directly, as well as to request information about any automated procedure for creating personal rating profiles about you.
- Request immediate correction or completion of wrong personal data we store about you in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO
- Request deletion of your personal data we’ve stored according to Art. 17 DSGVO as far as storing this information is not required to exercise our rights of free speech, information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for exercising or enforcement of legal claims.
- Request limitation of processing your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO if you deny that the stored data is correct, that processing of said data is unlawful, and you request that the data is not deleted, we no longer need this data but you need this data to enforce your rights, or you have filed a complaint against data processing according to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Request that you receive the stored individual data according to Art. 20 DSGVO in a structured, common and machine readable format or that this data is transmitted to a responsible 3rd party.
- That you can revoke your consent you gave us to process your data according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO. This revocation has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to process your data as done with your consent in the future.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the DSGVO, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. This does not exclude other administrative or judicial remedies
Right to object
On grounds relating to your particular situation, you may, at any time, object to processing of your personal data; this right applies to a processing, according to the EU country equivalent of Article 6 par. 1 f DPRG, necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child. If you exercise your right to object, we will no longer process the personal data in question unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of you, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In case we process personal data for direct marketing purposes (e.g. newsletter), you may, at any time, object to processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising, with the result that we will no longer process your data for these purposes.
If you wish to revoke your consent to processing you personal data it is sufficient to send an email to DSGVOw＠telos.de
We use the commonly used SSL (secure socket layer) encryption on our website with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser which is usually 256 bit with an 128 bit V3 fallback.
Most browsers indicate the usage of SSL by showing a closed lock symbol in the status bar.
We use state of the art technology to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized transmission to 3rd parties or damages. This technology is frequently enhanced and updated.
Updates and changes to this privacy statement
This privacy statement is up-to-date in the revision March 2019.
Due to improvements of our website or due to legal requirements it may be necessary to update this document from time to time. You can always find the latest version of this document at https://www.telos.info/details/policies/privacy-policy/. Should we need your support for instance in the form of your consent to data processing we will get in touch with you.